Search Engine Optimization Provides Highest ROI
Search engine optimization is a phrase gets tossed around a lot these days, but what does it really mean? Basically, search engine optimization is the addition of your most popular keyword phrases, pulled from the initial keyword research that we’ve conducted, to essential areas of your top pages. The words have already been incorporated into your content that we’ve written and now it’s time to add those words to the title of the page, the ALT tags, meta keywords, meta description, comments, H1 tags and more.
In addition to these things, we abide by our exclusive 106-Point Search Engine Optimization Checklist to ensure that no minor details are overlooked. Obviously there are a number of other things that we do for our clients that increase their search rankings but unfortunately, we can’t publish them all here because our competitors have been known to keep an eye on our site. (Sorry guys.)
To achieve top positions in the search results, Red Rocket employs only “white hat” or ethical techniques. While there are many SEO techniques that can yield faster results, the SEO Best Practices that Red Rocket uses rarely change and are never subject to penalties imposed by the search engines. Companies that risk it and use “black hat” techniques often see dramatic results in a short period of time. However, when caught for cheating, their websites are blacklisted and are sometimes permanently removed from the listings.
Benefits of Search Engine Optimization:
- Increases organic rankings on major search engines which yields more traffic
- Improves the quality of traffic as organic traffic is more likely to convert into a sale
- Decreases the need to spend money on other traffic generating activities
- Takes advantage of a global market
- Has a lasting effect and provides traffic/sales long after the work is completed
- Provides customers with your solution at the exact moment they are looking for it
If you’d like to talk more about our search engine optimization services and how we might be able to help your business, please call us today at 970-674-0079.